Elizabeth M. Ignacio, M.D.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Specializing in Advanced Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Instructor, Masters in Arthroscopy International Conference
- Orthopedic Surgical Consultant, UH Athletics
Nicole Yukiko Gesik, D.O.
- Board Certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
- Specializing in Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Advanced training in Nutritional Medicine and Exercise Prescription
- Medical Consultant, UH Athletics
Our mission is to provide exceptional medical and surgical care in a supportive environment, moving patients forward in the promotion of health, optimization of function, and recovery from injury facilitating participation at all levels of activity.
Community Involvement and Service
At IMUA, we are dedicated to providing patients with quality care in a supportive and collaborative environment. To achieve this goal, our physicians and staff bring not only their expertise and experience to patient care, they also enjoy being actively involved within our community.
Moving Our Community Forward
IMUA is proud to be supporters and affiliates of the following:
- International Bodyboarding Association GoPro 2013 Pipe Challenge, Presenting Level Sponsor
- 2013 University of Hawai'i Strength Clinic, Diamond Level Sponsor
- Nike "Designed to Move" Campaign
- Sports Trauma and Overuse Prevention (STOP) Campaign
- Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
- Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine