Blood Sugar Stabilizing Smoothie Recipe
You know, for those days when you feel like your energy is all over the place? This smoothie recipe will help even out your blood sugar with it’s healthy fat and protein content. As I always preach, it’s good to get some protein fat and fiber into all meals and snacks when you can!
Here is the recipe!
Blood Sugar Stabilizing Smoothie
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup ice (if you like it icy)
- 1 large handful of organic baby spinach
- 1 banana (preferably peeled, then sliced and frozen)
- 1 heaping Tbsp almond butter or your favorite nut butter
- 1 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon + extra for sprinkling on top if desired
Method: Layer all ingredients in a high power blender and blend on high until smooth.