Quick Trip Hotel Grocery List
Due to unexpected repairs to our home, my husband and I were displaced and put up in a hotel this week. To save both our health and our pocket book, we decided to head to the grocery store for some healthier food options. With only a mini-fridge, we won’t be eating gourmet, but we will attempt to do better than eating out every night.
Here is the shopping list for our week while we stay in Waikiki:
- Hard-boiled eggs (found in the deli section)
- Organic, nitrate-free lunch meat
- Organic hard cheese
- Albacore tuna in olive oil
- Krave turkey jerky
- Sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Unsalted almonds
- Baby carrots
- Mary Gone Crackers (gluten-free)
- Salt and Pepper shaker
- Organic Creamer for coffee (I don’t like to use the dried or little packets of creamer)
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Dried apricots
- Sparkling water
- Dark Chocolate (a must!)
Sample lunch: Packet of tuna with 1/2 avocado seasoned with salt and pepper, carrots and Mary Gone Crackers with hummus, 1 square of dark chocolate and a sparkling water with a drop of high-quality lemon essential oil.
What do you eat when you are at the hotel?