Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
Medical Arts Tower
1010 S. King Street, Suite 401
Honolulu, HI 96814
We are located across from the Blaisdell Concert Hall, and you may enter the parking lot via Young Street.
- What are your office hours?
Office hours are from Monday through Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm.
- What information do I need to bring to my appointment?
Please bring your insurance cards and driver's license or other picture identification. If you are not the subscriber on your insurance plan we will need the subscriber's date of birth.
If you have had any x-rays or MRI/CT studies done previously, please bring them to your appointment.
If your injury is the result of a Workers' Compensation injury, you will need to have your Date of Injury, Insurance Carrier, Claim Number, Adjuster's Name and Contact Information.
- How should I dress?
Please wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing that will allow your physician to do a thorough physical examination.
- For KNEE problems, please wear shorts
- For SHOULDER problems, please wear a tank top or sleeveless shirt
- For OMT patients, please wear shorts or comfortable fitting pants.
- What Insurance Carriers do you accept?
We participate with most insurance plans. They include:
- HMSA PPO
- HMSA HMO/HPH
- HMSA Akamai Advantage
- HMSA 65C Plus
- United Healthcare
- University Health Alliance
- Aloha Care
- HMSA Quest
- MDX Hawaii
- Workers Compensation
- Do you accept patients with no insurance?
Yes, however, we require that payment be made in full at the time of service. Charges will vary based upon the services rendered, and will average about $200.00.
- Do you accept Workers Comp cases?
Yes. We do require that the visits be pre-approved by your adjuster, and that we are provided with all of the necessary information to file your claim (Date of Injury, Insurance Carrier, Claim Number, Adjuster's Name and Contact Information).
- What is your cancellation policy?
If it is necessary to cancel your appointment, we ask that you kindly give us 24 hours notice so that we may accommodate other patients. A $30.00 Cancellation/No Show fee may be billed for any missed appointments if proper notification is not received. Repeated "No Shows" may result in the temporary suspension of services.
- How do I get a hold of my doctor after office hours?
Dr. Ignacio and Dr. Gesik can be reached through the Physicians Exchange at 524-2575.
- How can I request medication refills?
Please call our office during normal business hours. Prescriptions will be called in within 48 hours of request. Refills will not be handled after hours.